Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sky blue + Palm tree



This time, putting aside "Difference in Transportation", I would like to introduce this clear blue sky and palm trees which can be the symbol of San Deigo.

Blue and green color makes us confortable and calm. There is some description regarding the psychological effects of cool color such as green and blue. learn more

Do you think the color of the sky is different from each place? I think this is true. I have never seen such a blue sky before coming to San Diego...

But at the same time, I feel the sky is connected to all over the world. I made a lot of international friends here and most of them have already been back to their countries. When I miss them, I always think the sky is worldwide, so we can see the same sky wherever we are. Also, they will not forget about the combination of clear blue sky and palm trees, or if they see the beautiful sky blue, though it's not like San Diego, it reminds them of the precious time in San Diego.

2 comments:

  1. Green and blue are my two favorite colors -- together. I have them in every room in my house. I didn't realize they were considered calming. Perhaps that is why I gravitate to them. It's nice to read about your take on San Diego as an outsider looking in. I moved here from Boston 21 years ago, and although I'm from the US, it was still a bit of a cultural difference. I still look at the palm trees and marvel over their beauty all these years later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos of San Diego's sky ... sunshine, sunshine and more sunshine ... gotta love the weather here!

    ReplyDelete